IT Support & Technology Consulting,
Delivering a Competitive Edge
for Businesses Throughout The UK.
Your Own IT Department, With You When You Need It.
ProActive IT Support, Networks, VOIP Made Simple.
• Apple Mac OS X Sales & Support
• Microsoft PC Sales & Support
• Adobe Creative Cloud Specialists
• Office365 Specialists
• 24/7 o365 Support
• Cloud Hosted Mail
• Cloud Server Backup
• SIP Telephony
• Cat5e & Cat6 Installation
• Out of hours support
Copyright © ITDimensions 2014. All rights reserved | Address. ITDimensions Ltd | 272 Bath Street | Glasgow | G2 4JR | Tel. 0141 2805588 | Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
ITDIMENSIONS (SCOTLAND) Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of our clients and website visitors. Please read the following policy which explains how we use and protect the information that you provide.
ITDIMENSIONS (SCOTLAND) Ltd collects data about you:
- when you request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc.); and
- from your usage of the website and any other information you post on the website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
You can subscribe on the website to receive information from us, including news updates and latest work. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link provided in the footer of our emails or by contacting us direct at email@example.com
Use of Data
We will only use your data:
- to supply you with the news and information which you have requested; and
- to help improve our services generally.
We may contact you by telephone as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers with industry standard anti-virus and firewall protection in place.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted online or through the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of Data
We process all data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We may disclose your data to other third-party data processors who act for us in order to provide the information you have requested. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the data you provide to us without your consent.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the data held by us in our records. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data or delete your data.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time and any changes will be posted on this page.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the use of your data or this policy then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We will make all efforts to deal with any requests or concerns as speedily as possible.
If we are unable to resolve any issue to your satisfaction, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- If you have selected “No Thanks” to cookies, we will not store any on your hard drive for the duration of your session, however, you may not be able to access all, or parts of, our site. You will be asked the same question about cookies the next time you visit this website.
- If you have said “I agree” to cookies, your consent will be saved and you will not be asked again about cookies on subsequent visits to our website. We will still remind you that cookies are being used and give you information on how to disable them.
- If you have chosen to navigate to another page on the website without choosing either option, we will assume that you agree to the cookies used and your consent will be implied. On subsequent pages you visit, we will remind you that cookies are being used and provide you with information on how to disable them. You will be asked the same question about cookies the next time you visit this website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all, or parts of, our site. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website uses Google Analytics cookies. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you have any queries concerning your data or this policy then please contact email@example.com or write to us at:
IT Dimensions Ltd, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow ,G2 4JR